Hi and welcome to our RMB Belly Ringer Series! Our ninth interview is with Miss. Eyesmin!
Miss. Eyesmin was happy to share her experience with her belly piercing along with a very inspiring story as to why she is pursuing her dreams.
Miss. Eyesmin is an actor and model who is very passionate about fitness and fashion. After growing up being oppressed and experiencing injustice, she finally broke out by doing the things that she loves to do. Now, she is actively in photo-shoots, featured in fashion blogs, and motivating others who too were in a similar upbringing to follow their passion.
1) What/Who inspired you to pierce your belly?
During high school, I used to look at movies and magazines where women would appear with belly rings. I though it looked great! Having a slim figure and a flat stomach, I believed that I could rock it. Off I go to a tattoo shop.
2) Did the piercing hurt and how was the aftercare?
Yes it did hurt while being pierced. Aftercare was normal. I was told to use alcohol to clean and not to remove until the piercing healed. I followed and everything worked out.
3) How many rings do you have and which ones are your favorite?
I’m not too crazy about piercings. I have my ear, nose, and belly pierced. I love my belly ring the most.
4) We also noticed that you are a model who is passionate about fashion and fitness. What was your best experience that inspired your to become a model?
I grew up being oppressed and felt that being a model I can find a voice and be someone. I have always dreamed of being someone’s inspiration. I’m just following my dream
5) To anyone who wants to pierce their belly, what would you tell them?
If you think you can rock it, go for it! It’s definitely a confidence booster.
Check out more of Miss. Eyesmin through these links below: