Hi and welcome to our RMB Belly Ringer Series! Our fourth interview is with Miss. Lani Lane!
Miss. Lani Lane is a published model and fitness advocate. With all the traveling to numerous competitions and photo-shoots around the country, she still has time to enjoy life as a mom with her family.
Miss. Lani Lane took time off her busy schedule to share her piercing experience. She is the second person we interviewed who has both her top and bottom belly pierced. She enjoys the additional belly ring jewelry that brings out her sparkling personality!
1) What/Who inspired you to pierce your belly?
My best friend on her birthday. We decided to do it together as our first body piercing.
2) Did the piercing hurt and how was the aftercare?
Didn’t hurt a bit, barely a pinch. Aftercare was simple and easy.
3) It’s pretty unique to have both top and bottom of your belly pierced. What inspired you to do that?
I really like the long sparkly belly rings so I figured having one on the bottom would be even prettier. I love it!
4) How many belly rings do you have and which ones are your favorite?
Lots! The longer and more sparkly the better!
5) To anyone who wants to pierce their belly, what would you tell them?
Do it! You’ll love it and it’s beautiful.
For more of Miss. Lani Lane and her fitness/competition journey, check out her pages below: