Hi and welcome to our RMB Belly Ringer Series! Our seventeenth interview is with Miss. Ortiz!
Miss. Ortiz met with our photographer to pose for our belly ring collection! During the photo-shoot, she was delighted to share her experience with her belly ring, inspiring others to do the same!
Miss. Ortiz’s had the inspiration to pierce her belly from her mother, who also has a belly ring. After getting the piercing last year, Miss. Ortiz was able to accompany her fun and bright personality with her favorite belly rings!
1)What/Who inspired to pierce your belly?
- I always wanted a belly piercing. My mom had her belly pierced when she was younger and I always grew up seeing it. I always wanted one myself so I had the guts to do it last summer.
2) Did the piercing hurt?
- It wasn’t so bad. I kept sinking in my stomach and he(the piercer) was getting fed up. He was like “Ma’am, you have to stop sinking in your stomach or else I cannot screw in the top(of the belly ring). So, I finally let him do it and everything was fine.
3) What are the best aspects of wearing a belly ring?
- I think it gives you a little bit of personality. It’s just cool to have! It’s one of those luxury things in your life where you have a piercing or a tattoo. It’s just another part of expressing yourself!
4) To anyone who wants to pierce their belly, what would you tell them?
- It’s not as bad as you think it is. Make sure to pick something that you really like and take really seriously good care of it or it will get infected. This healed really fast because I really took good care of it.
Thank you very much Miss. Ortiz for the inspiring interview!
Miss. Ortiz’s Instagram: @poconeko
Ring My Belly – Embellish you belly with jewelry